Returns & Exchanges
- All returns must be authorized by our Customer Service Department. Please contact Customer Service before sending any items back.
- All returned items must be unopened and in their original packaging and must not show signs of being used, installed/mounted or contain scratches. Returned product that has violated any of the above conditions will be rejected and sent back at the discretion of Amerilite.
- FedEx shipping label will be provided to customer upon approval from our Customer Service Department.
- All return items require a Return Authorization Number (RMA#), which is issued by our Customer Service Department. RMA# must be clearly written on the outside of the package.
- Any return item without RMA# will be rejected and a mandatory restocking fee (up to 20% of the purchasing price) will apply.
- Please allow up to 3-4 business days for processing your return and exchange.
- Return Processing Department will test all return items and, if there is no defect, a mandatory restocking fee (up to 20% of the purchasing price) will be charged through your method of purchase.
- If the returned item is lost or stolen during transit, the replacement(s) will not be shipped before a claim approval.
- The buyer will have 14 days to return the item once the return has been authorized and the RMA# issued. Amerilite automatically view and void any return after this period.
Contact us at: email@example.com